The Playgoer: "Fantasy Casting Calls"

Custom Search

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

"Fantasy Casting Calls"

Yes, that was me in the Times' "Spring Theatre Preview" Sunday.

But you dead-tree subscribers missed me, because I was only deemed cool enough for web-readers.

So check out the online version (or as I like to say "bonus edition") of the "Fantasy Casting Calls" piece, and read what A-listers like me and Kim Catrall had to say on the topic. An online exclusive!

And while you're at it, let's continue to conversation here and tell me who you would like to see on stage in a great classic role?

To get things started: I also told them it's time for Ivo Van Hove to take on Who's Afraid of Virginia Woolf, with two of his favorite actors, that real-life fiery couple Bill Camp and Liz Marvel. God knows what liquids they could throw at each other in this one!

No comments: